Sunday, July 01, 2007

Summer strings...

Spending holidays in a metro!!! Well eyeing the Utopian spirits that I dream of n the scorching heat…its sheer masochism…an anathema I would say. For me hill stations were…are... and will always be the perfect progenitors of serenity and tranquility…

A bunch of seraphic orchids…An incredible vista…

I am not one of those itinerant individuals who fail to draw the fine line of demarcation between obstreperous celebrations and crepuscular moments .I always longed to be a coeval of Wordsworth …letting my imagination fly high amidst the odoriferous woods of the autumn verisimilar to those English country sides - a reparation of the impuissant nature today and far away from the sophisticated troglodytes…promiscuous nights…ego centric hearts…fussy itineraries and lucubrate air. Scurrilous remarks and ribaldry seem so consanguineous nowadays-ingredients of a perfect jetsam and living are tangential…we basically survive. Metros-the supposititious tech parks and hubs of learning and opportunities have mechanized life but when one tries to measure the iota of content that individuals have in these bullish cities…its exceptionable .I know not why m delving deep into such contentious issues or if m I excoriating metros but my idea of stark holidaying would always be the country sides …

…I call them motes of heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baap rey! i never felt the need to thumb the dictionary as many times as i did while going to this particular piece by you! lol: Oracle . MA Lit ??? or perhaps PHD