Thursday, September 27, 2007

Subtle Seven...


No promises to be broken
No desires to fulfill
Neither do I expect You
To be with me in moments
Euphoric or still.....

That you are a part of me
My yesterday n my tomorrow
Is what I know
But all that I would always celebrate is You
Understanding me more n more.....

The best thing that has ever happened or could ever have been a part of this beautiful life of mine is definitely "you" and for all the times when u ask me if i loved you.....

Its always "I DO"

4 comments:

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

Worth quoting on cards!! Can I plagiarize?

Iris said...

@prabhudutta

M sorry but its personal :) .. so I wouldn't prefer you to plagiarize it:)

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

aah.. am cursing my bad luck now... Top quality first hand theme.. Keep them flowing.. For I promise not to plagiarize!

................your's entirely said...

it's simply 'wow' again