Thursday, April 08, 2010

Mount Olympus



When I met Aphrodite 

She was the first person whom I saw as I entered the hostel on that fateful day on the 23rd of August '04.There she was - a cute girl in a sleeveless top and knee length skirt with tears rolling down her cheeks. She was standing by the window and I understood it right then how much she loved her Papa.I knew it - our frequencies would click!

When I met Athena 

I was staying next to Aphrodite's room and I had befriended her right on the first day in the class.In the evening I went to meet her and get the notes.I met Athena instead.I could sense Hades in her.Her eyes spit anger and her silence was deadly.I knew it instantly - never mess with her!

When I met Artemis 

I was staying with Aphrodite,Athena and Venus in the Mount of Olympus.We four were very close and Olympus was our abode of happiness.Venus was beauty personified and we met on one of my casual visits to  meet Aphrodite and Athena.We met Artemis while she was teaching other goddesses the art of warfare in Electronika.She was confident and dauntless.I did not have any impression of her but I was definitely impressed!

But as days passed and I got to know you ,I fell into your charm my mortal goddesses and my first impression of Athena was not justified because she was the perfect blend of ice and foam within.Artemis had a legend of her own and Aphrodite definitely was the one I had no words for!

Mount Olympus will always remain the best just because of You!

Back On Earth

Do you guys remember?

The first time we met!
The day we named our group of five!
The evenings when we simply walked to meet our crushes ;)
The infinite number of times when we tried being RM's!
The lovely evenings in the terrace!
The trips to Top n Town!
The Semesters and Aphrodite's teachings!
The INFY dreams!
The XTASY frenzy!
The CCD, JV!
The auto rides with human cargoes!
The escapades right through the Great Wall of China!
The Strike front runners!
The Bike Area which I so fondly claim to be the Temple of Zeus!
The farewell nights and the Saree sessions!
The night when we slept haphazard! ;)
The times when we cried and the times when we laughed!
The TCS Joining!
The final semester!
The dates 14th Feb, 27th Feb,18th July and Artemis's "contentious date" :)!
The times when we started going beyond Mount Olympus with our respective Gods!

And finally "US"!

We can compile our story someday! But we can never recompile the days we lived together!

5 comments:

Salvwi Prasad said...

Was that about us..... I felt like going through some start trek or those hollywood sci-fi movie script .... I feel the shining armour and swords now ..... BEAUtiful ..... But who are u ?

Iris said...

@Aphrodite - Any idea who Venus is?

NM said...

Great Blog!!!!! For a change this time i understood everything :P

Salvwi Prasad said...

@ Nipali .... he he he .... this is actually for a change .... u didnt have doubts....

Venus i guess is Ritika....
But again ... Which Goddess are u?

Iris said...

@ Salvwi - I am a demi Goddess :P