Saturday, May 08, 2010

Cacophony

It usually is a pleasure to talk...and especially to talk to people whom you tend to like.But English has a few words which even when blended in the right measures are not music to one's ears.
I have come across these statements more than often and I have always wondered how every "different" human being tend to say the "same".To be candid, I myself am a victim to this.But it indeed is a pain to be at the receiver's side.

  • "I don't know"(Who else is supposed to know when you are the perpetrator).
  • "I have always thought of you as a friend..never in this sense you know"(Are friends not supposed to fall in love).
  • "I understand but I can't help"(Why exactly would I come to you if I knew you were not the right person).
  • "You have to move on"(Do you expect me not to).
  • "Agreed!But things don't happen this way here" (Then what did you agree to).
  • "I am like this"(Do you know there is a word called "Change" ).
  • "Nothing"(I know there is something).

3 comments:

GSM said...

Last 4 were very funny..I have suffered the last point many times :(

Salvwi Prasad said...

So true .... sometimes I feel like getting into the brain and abducting such answers forever .... whether its mine or someone else's.

................your's entirely said...

hmm...."I understand" but "you got to move on" after hearing this :)