Thursday, July 02, 2015

In response to Leibster Award

Thank you Salvwi for honouring me with the recognition! I am humbled. Even though I write to satiate myself and my thoughts, it feels good to be appreciated.

As per the rules of the award, I lay down 11 facts about myself as below:

1. I am spiritual.
2. I have strong will power.
3. I am short tempered.
4. I love philosophy, literature and business.
5. I am passionate about writing, dancing and travelling.
6. My favourite sitcom is FRIENDS.
7. I have a huge crush on Hrithik Roshan, still.
8. I am a cheerful person.
9. I am a J type personality (Refer MBI Test)
10. I love my family and friends.
11. I aspire to be an entrepreneur someday.

Answering Salvwi's questions:

1. Do you like digital or hardcopy novels? - Hardcopy.
2. Which quality defines you? - Optimism
3. If you were a colour, which one you would choose to be and why? - Blue. It pacifies everything around.
4. List three things without which you don't leave your house ever? - House Keys, Mobile and Wallet
5. How important is your blog for you? - As important as the right brain is for the body.
6. Can writing be an acquired talent? - Yes. It can be. Eg - Content Writing.
7. How did you pamper yourself today? - By having home made virgin mojito for the first time.
8. Did you meet an old friend recently? - Yes. I met my friend from graduation and it felt good.
9. What would you like to change in yourself, if at all? - A bit less of temper.
10. What is your greatest accomplishment in life? - Marrying the guy I love.
11. How happy are you today? - As happy as the drops of rain falling from the sky.

Bloggers who left their impact on me:

3. Soumya

Questions for my nominees:

1. What makes you happy?
2. Your greatest regret in life.
3. Do you believe in spirituality? Reason.
4. Apart from your partner, who are you most close to in your life?
5. According to you, what is so weird about you?
6. Favourite word.
7. What according to you is a myth?
8. Your role model
9. Alternate career you aspire for.
10. The animal you most resemble to.
11. Your Dream Travel Destination.

When a blogger accepts the award, the blogger has to:

1. Write 11 facts about his/her self
2. Answer 11 questions from your nominator
3. Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers
4. Leave 11 questions for the nominees to answer

No comments: