Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Quote Challenge - Day 3



Continuing with the challenge on Day 3, I would like to mention the above quote, in which I truly madly and deeply believe in. I  don't know its origin but this is probably the purest form of truth I have ever heard or read. No matter what happens, life goes on. It doesn't wait. And you got to walk with it. Even if you want, you cannot stop it from its due course of time and when the time comes, even then you cannot change its will. Life is free and it doesn't get affected by the mundane.

There have been times when I have asked life to stop, for all the mean things I was being afflicted with. I had lost hope. I had lost the zeal to live.I felt nothing could ever become worse than this and I could never go back to normal. But my life didn't pay heed to me. It went on. It went on to make me believe that I was wrong. I became better and mature with all the meanness of life. I went ahead in life. I could see the morning after the night. I am still not sure if whatever happened was for the best or worst but I didn't have a choice. I had to accept it. But my acceptance didn't lead me to the dark. It went on to give me opportunities to better my life and I did.

The best part of life is the surprises it throws at you. The best is not to get baffled but accept the challenge and go on to find what's in store for you. As long as you can dream, you can live and try to live that dream.  We can love our lives, hate it too but just can't ignore it and that's what they mean when they say LIFE GOES ON.

Thank you Salvwi for nominating me for this.

Since I do not know a lot of bloggers, I nominate anybody and everybody from the blogger world to take up this challenge and write about their favourite quotes.

The 3 day Quote Challenge is all about:
  1. Post one of your favourite quotes (different quote on each day) on three consecutive days. The quote can be from your favourite book, author or your own.
  2. Nominate 3 bloggers with each post to challenge them.
  3. Thank the blogger, who nominated you.

No comments: