Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Untold

For all those times when I have been mad at you for no reason,angry on you for silly matters and having hated you for the uncountable misunderstandings ; I dedicate this to you.Neither I offer any explanation nor am I flaunting my love.Its just that certain things in life are better expressed this way.Perhaps the untold and the unheard phrases of life are beautiful because they are expressed different.And this is when people say "You are in love".

I never understood the why's and how's of your patience when it came to me.Every time we had a fight, it was you who always came back to me with a smile .It was always you who had a solution to the incompatibilities we had.It was again you who always had this amazing trust on me.You were the one I could always look up to and with you I could think loud.At times I wondered, why could I never be you?I do not know what I would have done had it not been YOU.

Thank you for being there and most importantly for being with me when am at my worst.Thank you for accepting me the way I am.Thank you for being what you are.Thank you for everything dear.It would take me a life time if I try to thank you for all that you have done to me but they say "You never have to say a sorry or thank you when you are in love" and I feel the same for you.I want to live my life with you the way we do.


No comments: