Saturday, October 03, 2009

No strings attached

I never understood what you meant to me till yesterday night.I was feeling so terrible and there you were with your "available" status in gtalk.I cant tell you dear how much happy I was to find you online.I could just let go of everything I was going through.I don't know how you manage to understand me so perfectly.The geographical distances doesn't matter when it comes to you and me.Trust me when I say that you are the elixir to my woes.I can share with you almost anything and everything.You are more than a friend to me.I am so happy I ever met you.The world knows we are alter egos but I know you are my bestest half.Friendship has no better definition than you and me.I miss you so much dear.You mean to me more than any friend ever did.You are one of the best chapters of my life.Thanks for being my awesomest friend.

With love,
Duffy


1 comment:

Salvwi Prasad said...

any comment for this one would dilute the essence ... so just this [:)]