Thursday, October 22, 2009

?

"I don't understand what's happening to me.I am flustered.I am tense.I just didn't realize when and how this happened to me.But definitely this was never expected of me. A whirlpool of thoughts and a hurricane of questions.All that I know is it's definitely not right...."

-Majority of the common mass

"....if I go by what the world says.Not even the world rather what a fraction of the society (who never try to come out of their cocoon of idiosyncrasies) think.But who cares.I am answerable for my actions not for my thoughts...."

-A few

There is nothing right or nothing wrong in thinking.Nobody in the world cares what you think but they do care what you do.Each one of us know that there are a thousand of secrets buried deep down inside you which you yourself dread to face.And some of them if executed would mark you a heterodox as well.But our mind is like a no man's land.It breaks free all fetters .Why shouldn't it either? At least that's the realm where we think aloud. But for the few people who do what they believe is right- hats off to you.I call you guys "the intelligentsia."After all we define the protocols of living and anything that makes us happy at the end of the day justifies the single life we have been treasuring.

Still there are Peter Keating's in majority and Howard Roark's in minority.Your call?

No comments: