Friday, October 23, 2009

The Quest

"What am I running after...Where is my final destination...Why don't I get satisfied with what I have in my life..."
There are a many why's and what's to be answered still.

I have a pretty decent life.I earn.I have a loving family.I have an okay salary ;) and a pretty fine professional life as well.I have a respectable education and most importantly I have found the one in my life too.Then what is it that I am seeking for?I never tend to be content with what life does to me.I seek more and that perfectly is what I call my ambition.It drives me crazy.

I do not know what is the kind of life I aspire for...still I ask for more.I want to get higher and higher in life...thought I don't know where that higher ends.I want the best's of life...but I have no idea what this superlative signifies.I dream of fame and higher education and eventually (to be frank )money...but I am not sure if I will have the time to spend it.Desires exist and I have found the path as well but I do not know if its worth it.

I wish life was simple...atleast my thinking and my aim could have been.But then I get just one life.The craze is to live it to the most.I want to experience life in its truest sense.I know my quest is never ending but I just have one wish...I want myself and the people whom I value the most to be the way they are now..forever and ever.

I just don't want to be a part of this philosophy
"I tried so hard and reached so far...but at the end it doesn't even matter".

1 comment:

................your's entirely said...

“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”

...There's really no end...and that's the worst thing about it